Neon Chrome is a ruthless top-down cyberpunk shooter with rogue-like elements. The game takes place inside an arcology – a massive sci-fi mega structure. Every gaming session is different as large parts are randomly generated.
Blast your way through walls with guns and cybernetic abilities and try alternate approaches with different roles like the Hacker or the Cyber Psycho. Upgrade your persistent character stats, discover new cybernetic enhancements and build up strength to finally stop the Overseer. Every death is a new beginning – the path to stopping the Overseer is never the same.
Neon Chrome was created by 10tons – the company behind the cult hit game Crimsonland.
- Stop the Overseer in a cyberpunk top-down shooter
- Install enhancements and upgrade your weapons
- Shoot through walls, make rooms explode, and obliterate whole floors
- Explore procedural levels with endless variety
- Defeat the bosses in hand-crafted boss fights
- Find and solve combat and puzzle challenges
- Unlock new abilities, enhancements and weapons
- Local co-op devastation for 2-4 players
- Created by 10tons Ltd
- Ranked 8th on Steam Greenlight
- Runs on a specialized in-house game engine built from scratch
- Highly acclaimed sound track by Jonathan Geer – also available as DLC in flac and ogg
- PC Steam: 28th April 2016
- PS4: 31st May 2016
- Xbox One: 8th June 2016
- PS Vita: 29th Nov 2016
- Mobile: 17th Nov 2016
For press & media: prcontact[at]10tons[dot].com
For game feedback: neonchromegroup[at]10tons[dot].com